Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Monroe Monuments may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Number
Monroe Monuments may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Political Affiliation
- Household Income
- Demographic information from users may be collected based on their privacy settings through Google Analytics and other third party tracking platforms to assist in improving our business in addition to customer support. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Monroe Monuments collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Monroe Monuments may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Monroe Monuments and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Monroe Monuments does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Monroe Monuments may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Monroe Monuments, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Monroe Monuments may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Monroe Monuments or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Monroe Monuments; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Monroe Monuments, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Monroe Monuments may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Monroe Monuments, in order to determine what Monroe Monuments services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Monroe Monuments to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Monroe Monuments. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Monroe Monuments’ website.
Security of your Personal Information
Monroe Monuments secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Monroe Monuments uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- Our website traffic is encrypted with an SSL certificate. We have safeguards and digital services in place in which their purpose is to protect against SPAM, malware injections, hijacked content and more. For these types of attacks, all user based commenting is disabled site-wide. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Monroe Monuments does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Monroe Monuments may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Monroe Monuments or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Monroe Monuments, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the marketing email or contacting us directly.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Monroe Monuments welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Monroe Monuments has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Monroe Monuments at:
Butler, NJ 07405
Effective as of November 10, 2021
Get in Touch With Monroe Monuments Today!
We’re the leader when it comes to practically any type of monument, bronze plaque, memorial or refinishing/restoration services throughout Morris County, NJ.